How Your Donation Benefits Nevada
- Ag in the Classroom
- The Ag in the Classroom (AITC) Program provides education to students in our state to better understand where their food comes from.
- Support for Training Seminars for Persons Involved in Production Agriculture
- To expand their knowledge and skills, to develop the ability to express so they can be more effective in public participation opportunities.
- Promoting Nevada Agriculture at Fairs and Other Events
- To stimulate interest in our agriculture heritage.
- Educational Tours for Teachers or Outstanding Urban School Students
- To develop an appreciation of agriculture and understanding of the issues facing the industry.